IEEE GreenCom 2013 WS - Greencom-Next:
TheIEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications 2013 International Workshop on Next Topics for Green Communications and Computing
- Fabrice Saffre, BT Research and Innovation, United Kingdom
- Rainer Unland, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- R.K. Shyamasundar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
- Long Wang, Supercomputing Center, Computer Network Information Center,Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Cong-Feng Jiang, Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- Mugen Peng, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Bo Ai, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Feifei Gao, Tsinghua University, China
- Liang Zhou, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
IEEE GreenCom 2013 WS - VeSAN:
The 2013 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications International Workshop on Vehicular Sensor and Ad-hoc Networks
- Chuan Heng Foh, University of Surrey, UK
- Deyun Gao, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
The 2013 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom 2013) will be held in Beijing, China, during August 20-23, 2013 (http://www.china-iot.net/GreenCom2013.htm). In addition to technical sessions, the program will also include a set of workshops. The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics, and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on those topics. Workshop papers are expected to focus on more specific research areas than those in the main conference. GreenCom welcomes returning workshops which have successfully appeared in previous conferences, as well as workshop proposals on non-green topics. Workshops can be full-day or half-day. The dates for paper submission, notification and camera-ready paper submission should be stated in the proposal; note that camera-ready papers must be received no later than July 10, 2013. All workshop papers will be EI-indexed and appear in IEEE Xplore database. Web pages of the accepted workshops will reside on the official IEEE GreenCom 2013 website (http://www.china-iot.net/Main_workshops_GreenCom.htm).
Submission Format Instructions: Paper length:
Paper length: Up to 6 pages without overlength charges, a maximum of 2 extra pages will be allowed with an overlength charge of US$50.00 per page.
PPaper format: Papers should be written in English following the IEEE CS format. Formatting instructions and templates: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting
A workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF, should provide the following information:
1. Title, scope and topics of the workshop
2. Names, addresses, and affiliation of workshop organizers
3. Tentative committee lists
4. Workshop format planned (papers, demos, panels, etc.)
5. Past history of the workshop if any (where held, number of papers, number of participants)
6. Rationale - why is the topic relevant of current interest; why is the workshop expected to attract a significant
number of submissions of good quality.
7. Please also include a draft call for paper.
Workshop organizers should send their workshop proposals to Workshop Co-Chairs by email by May 1, 2013. The notification of acceptance for workshop proposals will be made shortly after the deadline. Please include in the email subject "GreenCom 2013 Workshop Proposals".