The International Workshop on Cyber Physical Society Information Processing (CPSIP)
To be held in conjunction with IEEE CPSCom2013 conference.
August 20-23, 2013, Beijing, China
Cyber Physical Society (CPS) is a dynamic multi-dimensional complex space. In this space, not only the cyber space and the physical space but also the society factors, such as human behaviors, knowledge, culture, and services, are interacting and influencing each other. It will require new research on information processing theory and technology to process knowledge, culture, services and the interaction between individuals generated and evolved in CPS space. CPSIP workshop aims at sharing theoretical, experimental and application results in CPS, and new technical implementations of information processing from both academic and industrial research institutions.
We invite authors to submit original research as well as review articles on new emerging trends in CPS, topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Fundamental structure in CPS, including semantic chain network model, resource space model, multi-dimensional classification space and knowledge flow model etc.
- Evolution and Fusion of Spaces
- Design of Cyber Physical Systems in complex semantic space
- Resources Integration, Sharing, Utilization and Management in Cyber Physical Society
- Signal Collection, Transmission and Processing in Cyber Physical Society
- Cyber Physical Society Performance and Evaluation
- Data Fusion Algorithms for Cyber Physical Society
- Service Computing in Cyber Physical Society
- Big Data Processing in Cyber Physical Society
- Applied Research on Cyber Physical Society
Authors are invited to submit papers (max 6 pages), including figures, tables, and references. Papers should be written according to the IEEE Computer Society format: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/formatting.
The submission deadline is May 10, 2013. The PDF file of your paper should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee, which will assess significance, originality, accuracy, and clarity. Workshop papers will be published by IEEE Computer Society together with CPSCom2013 proceedings (EI indexed). Extended versions of selected papers with high quality will be considered for several SCI-index international journals.
Weining Liu, Chongqing University, China
Shangbo Zhou, Chongqing University, China. Email: email@example.com
Technical Program Committee：
Xingquan (Hill) Zhu, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Hua Li, University of Lethbridge, Canada
Fenghui Yao, Tennessee State University, USA
Hong Jiang, University of Nebraska Lincoln, USA
Keun Ho Ryu, Chungbuk national university, Korea
Jiang Zhong, Chongqing University, China
Xueming Li, Chongqing University, China
Yong Feng , Chongqing University, China
Li Wan, Chongqing University, China
Ji Li, Chongqing University, China
Submission deadline: May 30, 2013 (Final)
Notification of Acceptance: June 20, 2013 (Final)
Camera-ready due: July 10, 2013
Conference: August 20-23, 2013